How to start investing in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
Are you starting in the world of Crypto? Learn how to start investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by learning from the experts, in specialized communities and tips for beginners who want to join the new digital economy.
How to start investing in Bitcoin: learn from the experts
The best way to start investing in crypto is by learning from expert traders, who can give you tips to get you started on this path. At TruBit we have a specialized support community on Telegram and you can join in the following way:
- Go to our Telegram channel and join the TruBit community.
- If you have not registered to Telegram, you only need a phone number or an email.
- You will automatically be on our channel, where you can interact with Expert Traders and the TruBit Staff to resolve all your initial questions.
Don't have Telegram? Don't worry, as we also have an international community on Discord. Access it as follows:
- Go to the Discord website or download the app on your mobile phone.
- Accept this invitation to our Discord server and you will be automatically joined.
- Start chatting in the various topics and ask all the questions you have.
Start trading cryptocurrencies with videos and live classes
There is no better way to learn how to invest in crypto than with educational videos or live classes, where traders explain some important concepts and show effective strategies. At TruBit we have some tools that will help you learn:
- YouTube channel where we frequently upload videos explaining the best strategies to start investing in Crypto.
- On our Facebook we will have live and free workshops every week so you can learn how to use our platform and invest.
- On Twitter we enter voice rooms and share our experiences and tips for you to become an expert trader.
Are you interested in face-to-face events? We also have the option of 'Crypto Wednesday', where we will talk about various topics and you will learn about Bitcoin. Stay tuned on our social networks as we will announce the times and places there.
Tips to start investing in cryptocurrencies
Have you already decided to start investing in crypto? Congratulations! We welcome you to the new digital economy. Now we want to leave you some tips that will surely help you on your way:
Learn about Crypto
Aswe mentioned, the best thing is to learn everything about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, since this way you will be able to know basic concepts, strategies for first-timers and all the necessary information to start this way.
Choose small amounts to start
Asit happens with any investment, it is best to choose small amounts to start, because if you lose them it will not be such a big blow. The ideal is to increase the amounts (and profits) once you understand the market.
Think of a suitable term
It is very difficult to obtain profits in the short term (at least as a beginner), since you also need to know advanced strategies to recover your initial investment. Always think in the long term, since this way you can take advantage of the changes in the market price and you will avoid despair.
Do not invest what you are not willing to lose
This advice has surely been told to you by your parents or grandparents. Like any investment, never put money that you are not willing to lose in the short term.
Diversify your investment portfolio
Although it is a bit more advanced advice, try to invest in the 2 or 3 cryptocurrencies that interest you. This is because you can make a profit from one while the other has losses or general price drops.
Use a secure Wallet
Remember to always have a Wallet to be able to store your cryptocurrencies when you invest for the first time. TruBit is a Wallet that offers you the best security on the market, as well as being one of the easiest to use.
All possible security measures
Remember that, whatever wallet or exchange you use to store your crypto, it must have maximum security, since you are literally saving money. TruBit and TruBit Pro have the highest security on the market and internal systems such as 2FA, 2-level KPY.
Control your emotions
Like any risky activity, you must control your emotions and keep your mind clear. If you lose a lot don't worry, because that's why you always start with small amounts.
How much is the minimum to start investing in crypto?
One of the first questions that beginners in the crypto world ask is how much is the minimum to start investing. Although some exchanges have a minimum to buy, the truth is that you can start your path to investment with less than $10. Of course, keep in mind the following:
- The less amount of money you invest, the less profit you can obtain, but the risk of losing your capital is much lower, making the initial process more comfortable.
- The more amount of money you will get the higher profits and better chances of reinvestment, but the risk increases a lot and you can run out of nothing very soon.
Advantages and disadvantages of starting to invest in cryptocurrencies
There are some advantages and disadvantages of starting to invest in crypto. It is important to know them so that you can make a decision and know all the risks involved in this activity.
Advantages of starting to invest in cryptocurrencies
- They are global currencies and accepted throughout the world, so your investment is preserved regardless of your geographical location.
- It is a safe investment, since thanks to the advantages of the Blockchain it is impossible to hack and duplicate.
- Cryptocurrencies are used to protect you from inflation and help your real money retain its value at best.
Disadvantages of starting to invest in cryptocurrencies
- You must be very careful with volatility, since cryptocurrencies can have a very high value today and lose it completely tomorrow.
- Payments and transactions are irreversible and there is no way to recover them or create disputes (as in traditional banks).
- They are not yet universal payment methods. Although more businesses that accept crypto as payment are added every day, the truth is that there is still a long way to go.
Conclusions about starting to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptos
Starting to invest in crypto is something that should not be so difficult if you have enough preparation to do it. For this reason, we recommend you stay tuned to our social networks for upcoming workshops, live classes and new videos with trading strategies for beginners and advanced.