TruBit Card Design Contest — Win $1000 USDT and a Job Offer
📣 Attention, Latin American designers and illustrators! At TruBit we want to strongly encourage Latin American crypto artists, so we invite you to participate in our first edition of the design contest: "Your art in every crypto transaction".
In this unique event, you will have the opportunity to show your talent, creativity and put your art in every crypto transaction, while winning incredible prizes and the recognition of the entire crypto community.
We come to the exciting part: the prizes - get ready to be rewarded for your talent and effort! The prizes are as follows:
- First place: 1000 USDT credited to the TruBit Card, we will highlight your design and use it in the TruBit app. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be hired as a VIP designer in our TruBit Team.
- Second place: 500 USDT rewarded to your TruBit Card, we will promote your design and share it on our social networks. You will also receive special merch and recognition
- Third place: 200 USDT rewarded to your TruBit Card, we will promote your design and you will receive special merch.
In addition to the main prizes, the top 12 participants will receive both the virtual and physical TruBit Card with full immediate access, along with special TruBit merchandise. And that's not all, among the voters who support the final winner, we will randomly select 10 people to receive a total of 300 USDT in airdrops, so don't miss the chance to support your favorite designer and win some cryptos!
Cool! Are there any rules?
Yes, to participate you must meet these 4 criteria:
- Be of legal age and already on the TruBit Card waiting list.
- Be a resident of any Latin American country (LATAM).
- Be limited to one participation per person.
- Originality: All designs must be original works. Plagiarism or any use of copyrighted material, trademarks, or intellectual property belonging to third parties will result in immediate disqualification.
To ensure that all designs are suitable for the TruBit Card, we have established some specifications for you to consider:
- The required dimensions for the card design are 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm.
- We accept both illustrations and photographs.
- Accepted file formats are PNG and high resolution SVG.
To facilitate your creative process, we provide downloadable template that fit the required dimensions!
Ufff, What do I have to do to participate?
Once you've created your masterpiece, it's time to submit it. The deadline for design submissions is July 30, 2023. To participate, please complete this form.
Remember that the designs must be completely original and not infringe on the rights of third parties.
Perfect! How will the filters be evaluated?
Our team will choose the 12 best designs based on these criteria:
- Originality: Creativity and the ability to present a unique and outstanding design that stands out from the rest will be valued.
- Visual Aesthetics: Harmony and aesthetic beauty are fundamental for an impressive card.
- Message and Narrative: What story does your design tell? We want proposals with meaning.
Sweet, what's next?
Once the shortlist is complete, it's time for the voting stage. We will share the designs on our Instagram account, and you will have from August 1 to 7 to get votes. The more interaction you generate on social networks, the more chances you have to win. Valid votes will be based on Likes, Comments, Shares, and Saves and will be collected by the objectivity of the Hootsuite platform. Remember that unfair practices, such as the use of fake accounts or bots, will be disqualified. Take advantage of this exciting stage to stand out and gain support for your design!
The Future is Promising
At TruBit, we value your talent and creativity. In addition to prizes, we have exciting plans for you. In the near future, we plan to organize an exhibition of all submitted designs and officially introduce the TruBit Card. As an outstanding designer, you will be invited along with your family and friends to this unique event, where your work will be recognized and admired by all.
Participate and unleash your inner crypto artist! It's your chance to stand out in the Blockchain world by putting your art, in every crypto transaction. Don't be left out, design the future, it's in your hands.
For more information, download templates and access terms and conditions: visit our official website: https://www.trubit.com/new/
Good luck to all participants!
Terms for the Contest are contained below:
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to persons who are 18 years old or older as of the date of Entry. Employees of TruBit, Ltd (“TruBit”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (together, “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. This Contest is not open to any individual in a jurisdiction where the Contest or the individual entering the Contest would be prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Terms: By submitting an Entry to the Contest, the entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Terms. You also represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements and that the Contest and You entering the Contest is not prohibited in Your jurisdiction. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of TruBit as final and binding as it relates to the Contest.
3. Rights Granted by You:
By submitting an Entry, You:
(a) understand and consent to TruBit, anyone acting on behalf of TruBit, and TruBit’s licensees, successors, and assigns, having the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your Entry, first name, and statements about the Contest, for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
(b) represent and warrant that your Entry is an original work of authorship by You, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your Entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of TruBit. If the content of your Entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TruBit from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which TruBit may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
4. TruBit Rights: TruBit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in the event TruBit becomes aware or reasonably suspects there to be virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TruBit’s control corrupt that could affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, TruBit may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TruBit. TruBit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms. TruBit has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to reasonably void entries, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, TruBit reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Liability: By submitting an Entry, to the extent permitted by law, You agree to release and hold harmless TruBit and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether or not caused by negligence, from: (i) Your participation in the Contest and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries. You may have certain non-excludable rights or remedies under law. These Terms are subject to any non-excludable right or remedy You have under law.